Bobcat E20 Compact Excavator
The Bobcat® E20 compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers impressive performance in tight areas with minimal repositioning. Hydraulically retract the undercarriage to only 39 inches to travel through gates or between homes, then expand to 54 inches for a wider footprint and greater performance. Equipped with a Tier 4 engine, the E20 has zero tail swing for versatility and maneuverability on the most compact of jobsites.
Bobcat E32 Compact Excavator
Part of the R-Series, the Bobcat® E32 compact (mini) excavator packs powerful performance and maneuverability into a conventional tail swing design. Narrower than the E35, this machine is ideal if you frequently work around width restrictions such as doors or gates. Boost your digging performance with the long arm option or a clamp-ready extendable arm option.
KUBOTA U35 MINI EXCAVATOR
The Kubota U35-4 is a class leading, zero tail swing excavator offering more room than ever before. Powered by a reliable Kubota 24.8 HP engine, the Kubota U35-4 combines superior power and outstanding versatility to tackle a wide variety of jobs and conditions.
- Net Power: 17.4 kW (23.3 hp) @ 2,400 rpm
- Max. Digging Depth: 3.06 m (10 ft. 0 in.)
- Operating Weight: 3520 kg (7,760 lb.)
- Net Power: 26.8 kW (35.9 hp) @ 2,400 rpm
- Max. Digging Depth: 3.53 m (11 ft. 7 in.)
- Operating Weight: 4790 kg (10,560 lb.)
- Net Power: 39.6 kW (53 hp) @ 2,000 rpm
- Max. Digging Depth: 3.77 m (12 ft. 4 in.)
- Operating Weight: 6145 kg (13,547 lb.)
- Net Power: 75 kW (101 hp) at 2,000 rpm
- Max. Digging Depth: 5.98 m (20 ft. 0 in.)
- Operating Weight: 14,300 – 15,400 kg (31,500 – 33,920 lb)